How to spool a baitcasting reel? Lightweight precision Roro Spool is your best choice.
If you're looking for a BFS spool for your Daiwa Zillion 1016, T3 series, SS SV, or RYOGA TDZ baitcasting reel, you might be wondering which spool to choose: RX30 or X27. Let's discuss the differences between these two BFS spools to help you make an informed decision.
RX30 and X27 both are same using as following reel:
All old STEEZ series, any STEEZ can be used, except 19 , 20 STEEZ CT
STEEZ EX, STEEZ LTD, STEEZ LTD TN, STEEZ SV, STEEZ (100H, 100SH, 100HL, 103H, 103HL)… Detail models, please refer Here.
- Designed specifically for ultra-lightweight BFS spool
- Features a larger diameter, lightweight body with an exceptionally high-start motor
- Capable of easily handling 1.0-gram baits for various tackle
- Spool strength suitable for targeting fish under 1.5 kg, ideal for stream fishing
- Engineered for both short and long-distance casting
- Accommodates a wide range of baits, from 1.8 to 15.0 grams for versatile tackle
- Spool strength suitable for targeting fish under 5.0 kg
- Perfect for fishing in streams, rivers, and lakes
If you still are confusing these two models, please feel free to email us, we are pleased to answer your question.