How to spool a baitcasting reel? Lightweight precision Roro Spool is your best choice.
If we find a BFS spool for our DAIWA Zillion 1016, T3 series, SS SV and RYOGA TDZ baitcasting reel, which spool should we choose? RX30 or X27? What is the difference of these two BFS spools? Let us talk about more detail in the following.
RX30 and X27 both are same using as following reel:
All old STEEZ series, any STEEZ can be used, except 19 , 20 STEEZ CT
STEEZ EX, STEEZ LTD, STEEZ LTD TN, STEEZ SV, STEEZ (100H, 100SH, 100HL, 103H, 103HL)… Detail models, please refer Here.
- Specify design for pure ultra BFS spool
- Bigger diameter, light weight body with super high start motor
- Easy to handle 1.0 gram bait for tackle
- Spool Strength suitable for under 1.5KG fish, and tackle in steam
- Design for short or long-distance casting
- With widen range baits from 1.8 to 15.0 grams for tackle
- Spool Strength suitable for under 5.0KG fish
- Prefect for steam, river and lake tackle
If you still are confusing these two models, please feel free to email us, we are pleased to answer your question.