If you want a bait finesse special which emphasizes lightweight and response, use Roro spool Bearings for your baitcasting reel.
All bearings need to demonstrate low friction, guidance with minimum runout or play, quiet running, low lubricant requirements, little wear and a long service life. In addition to all of these factors, different industries have their own special requirements based on special operating environments.
Roro bearings are deep groove ball bearings with semi open type. One side is stainless steel cover with shield structure, the other is open type with ball bearings (ceramic ball / stainless steel ball).
In a ball bearings, the load is transmitted from the outer race to the ball, and from the ball to the inner race. Since the ball is a sphere, it only contacts the inner and outer race at a very small point, which helps it spin very smoothly. But it also means that there is not very much contact area holding that load, so if the bearing is overloaded, the balls can deform or squish, ruining the bearing.
There are ceramic bearings (SIC Bearings) and stainless steel bearings in our shop. We have prepared a bearings kit corresponding to each reel, please select right bearings for your reel.
Roro spool bearings, the surface of the bearing is open type and the back side is shield type, which improves the maintenance performance, which are easy to enter the sundries and are easy to clean.
5 Steps to Clean Roro Spool Bearings for Baitcasting Reel
You can clean it according to the following steps. This method is suitable for bearings regular maintenance; when you feel the bearings are noisy or not smooth.
- Prepare Falcon Frindverse 530 Electronic Contact Flux LCD PCB Cleaning Solvent (530 cleaner)
- Use the bearing check tool to fix the bearings.
- The small nozzle of 530 high-pressure spray washing in the bead gap of the bearing for 2-3 seconds (repeat it several times if it still does not smooth).
Attention: The bearing must be rotated at a high speed to be completely clean!
- After cleaning, please use a hair dryer to dry it in time so as to prevent the accumulation of water from leaving a dark disease.
- Steel bearings can also be cleaned in the same way, but steel bearings must be re-lubricated after washing. Ceramic bearings don't need any lubricate oil
530 cleaner is non-corrosive, high-strength decreasing and decontamination, it is a convenient and efficient way to maintain ceramic bearings!